AUN provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. 30-day money-back guarantee for any reason.
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. once the returned item arrives back in AUN’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, AUN refunds the cost of the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if product does not meet the above requirements
Warranty claims for quality-related issues guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. it is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items when the 30-day window expires. for purchases not made directly through AUN’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. for quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty claims for quality-related issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by AUN are covered by warranty, starting from the date of purchase. The claims are handled through AUN.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent. Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced. warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- AUN must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase
- Order number from online purchases made through AUN
- Sales invoice
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. it is not possible to process a warranty claim for items when their original warranty timeframe or 30-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer, expire.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by AUN quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warrantyprocess)
Not covered under warranty
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items with their warranty period expire
- Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
AUN is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from use of AUN products
- Returning personal items sent to AUN
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by AUN, AUN takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. when returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. AUN does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should mail [email protected] about the return address.You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $20, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
24-Month Warranty Policy
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by aunstore.com are covered by an 24-month warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase.
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required.
- It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection.
- Shipping costs must be covered by buyer.
- Includes lifetime tech support – setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online (support.aunstore.com) or by email ([email protected]). If we can’t repair it, we’ll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an AUN gift card.